rescheduled to November 8-9
Fall Artistry Retreat is back IN-PERSON and ready for you!
Please watch your email and the Facebook Group for further updates. The information below is up-to-date as of 10/1/20.
FALL ARTISTRY RETREAT
Spend the weekend in beautiful Bay City. Enjoy the coastline and explore some of the hidden gems.
This year will be different but still great. We will dig into how to build award winning albums with our local expert. Take your image presentation to the next level.
Watch and learn as Adam and Lori Carroll demonstrate how they shoot together on location, in their studio and design award winning albums for their clients. Find out tips on how to ‘shoot’ for a client album making it easier for your clients to purchase that must have product.
- Team concept shooting at sessions and weddings
- Finding and creating a style of your own
- Photo safari around Downtown Bay City (weather permitting)
- Finding and seeing good light using subtractive lighting
- Off Camera strobe lighting
- Posing techniques
- Workflow tips with Lightroom, Photoshop and other software
- Quick and easy album design using Fundy Software
- Marketing and sales for books and albums
- Entering client work in competition
Be prepared to learn and have fun. Bring your camera to shoot “behind the scenes” to take home some inspiration for your next session or wedding and start adding album sales to your customer orders.
What to bring: Camera, computer, notebook, a set of sample images (nothing fancy), mask, mind ready to learn
Location: 2020 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront. Masks indoors and social distancing are required. Mention Professional Photographers of Michigan when booking a room.
Note: Due to the November date, an outdoor shootout may not be possible Sunday evening, but do not fret, we will be sure to have a great time in the warmth.