Code of Ethics
1. I will endeavor to maintain a dignity of manner in my behavior, in the presentation of my photography and photographic services, in my appearance and that of my studio or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
2. I will observe the highest standard of honesty in all my transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate and misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
3. I will at all times endeavor to produce photographs of a quality equal or superior to the samples I display, to apply my best efforts toward providing the best possible photographic services and to play my part in raising the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
4. I will show a friendly spirit of cooperation to my fellow professional photographers and assist them whenever possible should they be in difficulty or need.
5. I will at all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practices and hereby subscribe to the Federal Trade Commission Rules of Fair Practices for the professional photographic industry.
6. I will assist my fellow photographers and share my knowledge with them and encourage them individually and collectively to achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality.
7. I will recognize the authority of this association in all matters relating to the interpretation of the code.